Sunday, July 28, 2013

Florida draws commitment from University Lab defensive back Tre Jackson

Florida was Tre Jackson's first football love and first college scholarship offer.

And on Friday, the standout University Lab defensive back followed that pattern with an early commitment to the alma mater of his father, former Gators and NFL receiver Jack Johnson.

"I just sort of took a look around at the schools like LSU and TCU and a whole bunch of schools, and I just felt like Florida was where I felt most like home," Tre said, later adding, "I was pretty excited, and my dad was definitely really excited that I'm going to be playing at Florida."

The 2016 recruit announced the decision on Twitter, saying, "Its official just committed to the University of Florida #GatorNation."

"I mean, things can always change, but right now I'm 100 percent committed to Florida," the rising sophomore said.

Source: http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2013/07/florida_draws_commitment_from.html

Phelps NBC Olympics Live Olympic medal count Medal Count 2012 London 2012 Fencing olympics chariots of fire

No comments:

Post a Comment